The Adventures of the Prophetic Scribe

This is the online journal of the Prophetic Scribe. It is the chronology of a Christian poet's adventures on the road to holiness. Join in the dialogue as she shares her experiences and observations about life in the world from the perspective of a Christian woman of God. The purpose of the Prophetic Scribe is to reveal his love and truth through poetry, ministry, education and encouragement for God's purpose and glory.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm fearless, courageous, adventurous, creative, and prophetic. I strive to live in holiness and obedience to God. I seek to please God, and fulfill the purpose for my life according to His will. I'm here to share the GIFT OF GRACE with those who need deliverance from the worries and issues of this world that are keeping them from living in the abundance of God's Grace. I pray that the information you find here is a blessing to your life.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wife, Obey your husband

I Submit To You

I submit to you
because my soul
has met its mate.

I submit to you
because you have proven yourself
worthy of my obedience,
and I want to follow
where you lead.

I submit to you
Because my skills
will be useful in the ministry
that God has called you to prepare
for his people,
and I want to do God’s work
by your side.

I submit to you
out of obedience to God.
Because my wild child days are over,
and I seek a relationship
that is more than surface deep.

I submit to your understanding.
I submit to your wisdom.
I submit to your care.
I submit to your love.

I submit to you
because I want God’s best,
and nothing else will do.

I thought it would be difficult
submitting to someone,
but once I submitted completely
to God’s will
it wasn’t hard at all.

It’s my pleasure to submit to you
Because you are the one
I’ve been waiting for.

So, I submit to you
in obedience to God.

Copyright 2005 From the For the Love of God, A collection of praise and worship poems by Arletia McInnis.
To purchase, visit www.yourpublisher.org

1 Comments:

Blogger Yevette said...

Nicely stated.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home