The Adventures of the Prophetic Scribe

This is the online journal of the Prophetic Scribe. It is the chronology of a Christian poet's adventures on the road to holiness. Join in the dialogue as she shares her experiences and observations about life in the world from the perspective of a Christian woman of God. The purpose of the Prophetic Scribe is to reveal his love and truth through poetry, ministry, education and encouragement for God's purpose and glory.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm fearless, courageous, adventurous, creative, and prophetic. I strive to live in holiness and obedience to God. I seek to please God, and fulfill the purpose for my life according to His will. I'm here to share the GIFT OF GRACE with those who need deliverance from the worries and issues of this world that are keeping them from living in the abundance of God's Grace. I pray that the information you find here is a blessing to your life.

Monday, September 01, 2008

New Wine

I am repositioning my people, says the Lord.

Many of you have new wine , but the place where you worship is not ready to receive it. You don't fit their standard. You don't compromise the word of God. You are too outspoken. They call you self-righteous and holier than thou because you seek after ME with all your heart, mind and soul. You are full of creativity and you express my personality through non-traditional ways. When you prophesy, the people are filled with fear and intimidation because they don't want to hear a word that convicts them to turn from their wicked ways. They want to hear lies and sweet words that affirm that they are fine just the way they are. [Isaiah 30:10]

They don't have a "ministry" to describe what I have put inside you.
It is the testimony of Jesus that is the spirit of prophesy [Revelation 19:10]. If they would eliminate their religious categories, they would have a place for MY ministry. Fear not, For MY gifts and the call on your life cannot be reversed. [Romans 11:29]

I promised you that your gift will make room for you, and bring you before great men. [Proverbs 18:16]. Therefore, I am repositioning my people.

Old foundations founded on old traditions are not effective in teaching MY gospel to ALL nations. [Matthew 28:19]. YOUR church is a dead. I will tear it down and rebuild it. Unless the church is built on the testimony [evidence, proof, witness] of Jesus Christ, it is not MY church. [1 Corinthians 3:10]. YOUR religion keeps the people on milk. [Hebrews 5:12]. They don't want new wine because they think the old wine is better [Luke 5:39].

My leaders have become babysitters, afraid to speak the truth for fear of offending "members". I have given you authority to judge. [1 King 8:32]. Do you not understand that the righteous shall judge the world.? [1 Corinthians 6:2]. Then, why don't you take the responsibility to judge simple matters? [Luke 12:48]. You are the leader, so LEAD!!

I am repositioning my people. I am moving them to fertile ground. I will provide new wine skins for their wine. Not a drop of this precious wine will be wasted. They will not be allowed to cast their pearls to the swine [Mathew 7:6].

This is God's word concerning the churches of the world. 9/1/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home